One who is borrowing money is able to secure a Hard Money Loan for their required property that will include a SFR or better known as a Single Family Home that is residential or a Multi Family Dwelling, another common type of loan is for a commercial or simply land.
Comparing a Brooklyn, Queens, NYC, or other type of Hard Money Lender in the State of New York you will realize that they specialize in specific properties, some would be only commercial, others only land, and some just Single Family Residents. Majority of these hard money lenders work with common niches that they have the proper investors for and are most comfortable with, not all types of loans as we do here at Hard Money Brooklyn, and that is a fact.
That said, if you are in a search for a lender such as us, you want to as on the phone or via email what type of loans they will do for you, and if they are limited, then you know to stay away from them, as you want every possible option even a Bridge Loan, to help you secure the loan.
Some hard money lenders may specialize in one specific property type such as residential and not be able to do land loans, simply because they have no experience in this area. Most hard money lenders have a specific niche of loan they are most comfortable with. Ask them upfront which type of loans they are willing and able to do.
When calling us, ask us to answer questions that will help you make a better overall decision on which service loan provider you should go with, such as:
• 15 Reasons Brooklyn Hard Money Can Get You Funded
• How do we make Hard Money Loans Properly Work for Investments
• 9 Reasons to Make us Your New York Hard Money Lender
• Types of Residential and Commercial Properties Hard Money Lenders in Queens and surrounding areas Fund for Borrowers
• How and When To Use Hard Money Loans As Opposed to Simple Lending
• Explain the difference to you about Bridge and Hard Money Loans in the area of New York
• 7 Ways To Find Hard Money Lenders in New York if You Choose Not to Work with Us
• 8 Reasons Investors Choose Hard Money Brooklyn in New York to Do Business With
• 5 Reasons You Should Use Hard Money to Close Your Loan with.
• 20 Things you Must Clearly Understand About Obtaining a Hard Money Loan
• 15 Reasons Mortgage Brokers Are Commonly Partnering Up with Brooklyn Hard Money Lenders